Quality of life in African communities is improved.
To transform schools in Africa to become productive centres that are rich in agro-ecological resources for their communities.
Long term goal
School and College communities producing nutritious food and useful products; providing countless learning possibilities for the curricula; serving as resource centres within communities; and contributing to the development of the whole person.
- Caring for the earth and respect for all forms of life
- Children as custodians of the future
- Integrity, transparency and accountability
- Partnerships, empowerment, democracy and sharing
- Creativity, innovation and fun
- Non discrimination